View Single Post
Nine
01-20-2008, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolloot View Post
I like how it doesn't sound exactly the same as Tool.

Edit. Your drummer isn't limited by the size of his drums but by his abilities. He's still really good, though.
ditto check out a drummer by the name of eric slick, he replaced dany for adrian belew's one project when danny went back on tour and also plays with a band caled project object who are the number one zappa tribute band in the world. he had such a tiny set yet was pulling off shit just like terry bozzio on his diety of a drumset, anyhow man i like what you did with this, you took it and didnt mimic it but rebuilt it in a new form. keep goin.
Old 01-20-2008, 02:58 AM   #55
Banned.

Bincount™: 1
Re: My cover of "The Grudge"

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolloot View Post
I like how it doesn't sound exactly the same as Tool.

Edit. Your drummer isn't limited by the size of his drums but by his abilities. He's still really good, though.
ditto check out a drummer by the name of eric slick, he replaced dany for adrian belew's one project when danny went back on tour and also plays with a band caled project object who are the number one zappa tribute band in the world. he had such a tiny set yet was pulling off shit just like terry bozzio on his diety of a drumset, anyhow man i like what you did with this, you took it and didnt mimic it but rebuilt it in a new form. keep goin.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote