View Single Post
setvak's Avatar setvak
10-21-2007, 04:32 PM

Nice job. Just out of curiosity, have you taken any kind of singing lessons, or did you just basically develop your own style? I'm just asking because I've been doing something similar (recording songs by myself) for a while, just without any vocals, and altogether don't feel too confident about singing.
"I went to the park and saw a kid flying a kite. The kid was really excited. I don't know why, that's what they're supposed to do. Now if he had a chair on the other end of that string, I would have been impressed."
--Mitch Hedberg

"The reason our institutions, our traditional religions, are crumbling is because they're no longer relevant."
-- Bill Hicks
Old 10-21-2007, 04:32 PM   #45
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: My cover of "The Grudge"

Nice job. Just out of curiosity, have you taken any kind of singing lessons, or did you just basically develop your own style? I'm just asking because I've been doing something similar (recording songs by myself) for a while, just without any vocals, and altogether don't feel too confident about singing.
"I went to the park and saw a kid flying a kite. The kid was really excited. I don't know why, that's what they're supposed to do. Now if he had a chair on the other end of that string, I would have been impressed."
--Mitch Hedberg

"The reason our institutions, our traditional religions, are crumbling is because they're no longer relevant."
-- Bill Hicks
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote