View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 11:52 AM   #23
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/12 - Minneapolis, MN - Orpheum Theatre

TOOL is one of my favorite bands, 70 bucks is a lot to pay for a short set, but the closeness that a small venue provides, and the fact that Maynard dressed in normal clothing made it all worth it. Not to mention the fact that I think I was 2 seconds away from climaxing during Lateralus. Goodness! I fucking love TOOL, so I felt priveleged to be one of the few to get a ticket at all-and I'm not gunna lie, I was fully prepared to spend $200 to see TOOL live. I loved the new material, though I wished they played "Right in Two"- That's my favorite on 10,000 Days. The Pot rocked, I had that song in my head all day and was hoping they played it. The music cutting out on Anema was a terrible way to end a show with gusto, but what can you do. This was my first TOOL show, and I wasn't nessecarily blown away, because I have already developed such an intimate connection with the music, and this just added to my experience of it. But overall, it's TOOL! What amazing, thought provoking, intelligent music-and I feel lucky to have joined them on their club tour!

Last edited by PonderthePossibilities; 05-13-2006 at 08:38 PM..
OFFLINE |