View Single Post
Old 12-05-2002, 01:02 PM   #23
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
God

I think Maynard is God, I think Danny is God, I think Justin and Adam are too. I think we are all a part of God. If energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed, then where was the energy we have inside us now at the beginning? I think since we are all connected and always have been, we were there at the beginning and we chose the direction of creation. That is the power of God. We still choose the direction of creation, with every thought, action, desire, dream. We just forgot that we do and are just now remembering it. It's just that some remember it a little clearer and can utilize that knowledge a little more than others. I would say Maynard is one such person, but I don't know the man. I just know he tries his damndest to wake people up. I think he wishes he could choke us all sometimes, and wake those who would up that way, but instead he tries to teach us to teach ourselves. Not just him, the other guys in the band do JUST AS MUCH to teach us that message. The music is a teacher, a warning, an awakener, a deprogrammer. And as rough as some of the music is at times, it's not nearly as rough as it could be.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote