View Single Post
win's Avatar win
05-24-2006, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianspheric
So...there was Adam's Guitar World cover, and now I'm hearing Danny will be on modern drummer.

Has the new album made any other somewhat notable magazine covers or major news stories?

I remember for Lateralus they got Spin, Alternative Press and I think a few others.

what the duce?
they have never really dug the spotlight. But I think as the media continues to press there will be more and more
Old 05-24-2006, 10:30 AM   #36
win
Alive With Signs and Stars

Bincount™: 548
Re: Minimal Media coverage for 10,000 Days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianspheric
So...there was Adam's Guitar World cover, and now I'm hearing Danny will be on modern drummer.

Has the new album made any other somewhat notable magazine covers or major news stories?

I remember for Lateralus they got Spin, Alternative Press and I think a few others.

what the duce?
they have never really dug the spotlight. But I think as the media continues to press there will be more and more