View Single Post
newrnewt's Avatar newrnewt
05-23-2006, 05:16 PM

slightly off the subject but not...

i live in england and channel4 host 'the album chart show' every week, giving the run-down on the uk album charts and the bands/albums in each.
i never watch the thing cause its all bollocks in the charts but this particular week i watched it (when it debuted at no.4).
When they got to no.4, running down the charts, they said very little about tool but got the name wrong! it read...

TOOL '10,000 DAYS LOST'

where the fuck did they get the word 'lost' from?

with that in mind, it actually would've sounded quite good as an album title.
even so, it just proves how the media focusses on the most commercial of bands and when it comes to a more underground band such as tool, they dont put an ounce of effort into researching them or even the actual album name!
they just eat any old shit they get fed. they are the real tools.

fucking dumbasses!

Last edited by newrnewt; 05-23-2006 at 05:21 PM..
Old 05-23-2006, 05:16 PM   #27
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Minimal Media coverage for 10,000 Days?

slightly off the subject but not...

i live in england and channel4 host 'the album chart show' every week, giving the run-down on the uk album charts and the bands/albums in each.
i never watch the thing cause its all bollocks in the charts but this particular week i watched it (when it debuted at no.4).
When they got to no.4, running down the charts, they said very little about tool but got the name wrong! it read...

TOOL '10,000 DAYS LOST'

where the fuck did they get the word 'lost' from?

with that in mind, it actually would've sounded quite good as an album title.
even so, it just proves how the media focusses on the most commercial of bands and when it comes to a more underground band such as tool, they dont put an ounce of effort into researching them or even the actual album name!
they just eat any old shit they get fed. they are the real tools.

fucking dumbasses!

Last edited by newrnewt; 05-23-2006 at 05:21 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote