View Single Post
twiztidfreak
08-04-2009, 09:38 PM

I drove for Albuquerque for the show about 8 hours and was very excited to see tool for the 4th time. For the most part show was great, espically since it was my first time seeing tool with general admission tickets which made it such a better experience for me. Set list was rather disappointing same songs i herd the other 3 times but still an amazing show. Vocals seemed REALLY low up close to the stage where i was and could hardly hear maynard most the show. was really hoping for something a special, Had read a wuote from Adam in rolling stone saying they might toss in a few covers and play something they normally dont (think it was the issue with green day on the cover a few month back) but sadly no. Also attended the Rio rancho show excat same expierence and definetly got my moneys worth so im happy. Still got one more show tosee in Pamona, CA hope they pull out something specail being its pratically LA will see and still cant wait even if its the same setlist again :)
Old 08-04-2009, 09:38 PM   #46
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.09 - Denver, CO @ Mile High Fest

I drove for Albuquerque for the show about 8 hours and was very excited to see tool for the 4th time. For the most part show was great, espically since it was my first time seeing tool with general admission tickets which made it such a better experience for me. Set list was rather disappointing same songs i herd the other 3 times but still an amazing show. Vocals seemed REALLY low up close to the stage where i was and could hardly hear maynard most the show. was really hoping for something a special, Had read a wuote from Adam in rolling stone saying they might toss in a few covers and play something they normally dont (think it was the issue with green day on the cover a few month back) but sadly no. Also attended the Rio rancho show excat same expierence and definetly got my moneys worth so im happy. Still got one more show tosee in Pamona, CA hope they pull out something specail being its pratically LA will see and still cant wait even if its the same setlist again :)
OFFLINE |