View Single Post
manny214's Avatar manny214
07-23-2009, 01:23 PM

4th TOOL show (1st time seeing them at a festival)

Ok, all these negative people with negative comments, go listen to jonas brothers if your gonna complain about tool live.maybe you'll have fun there screaming with the rest of the girls..

anyways, what a great freakin show!! keeps getting better IMO.

came down from dallas,tx to denver for the mile high festival(TOOL) (visited some friends)

cant really add much, besides it being another great tool experience.

junior! great work on the visuals and lasers man!

my favorite part of the set was manyard dancing, just moving his body, being active. ALIVE!

but my favorite songs had to had been lateralus and flood. man i love those songs.

and i love how they always come up to the front of the stage and soak in the love with give them..them standing there, waving and such. man its such a great picture.

anyways, i got me a pit ticket for saturday's show. man i cant wait. im gonna have my third eye ready..wooo!

one more thing i couldnt take nomore of the yelling, "fucking tool", damn it got on my nerves, haha. damn drunk bastards.
Old 07-23-2009, 01:23 PM   #44
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.09 - Denver, CO @ Mile High Fest

4th TOOL show (1st time seeing them at a festival)

Ok, all these negative people with negative comments, go listen to jonas brothers if your gonna complain about tool live.maybe you'll have fun there screaming with the rest of the girls..

anyways, what a great freakin show!! keeps getting better IMO.

came down from dallas,tx to denver for the mile high festival(TOOL) (visited some friends)

cant really add much, besides it being another great tool experience.

junior! great work on the visuals and lasers man!

my favorite part of the set was manyard dancing, just moving his body, being active. ALIVE!

but my favorite songs had to had been lateralus and flood. man i love those songs.

and i love how they always come up to the front of the stage and soak in the love with give them..them standing there, waving and such. man its such a great picture.

anyways, i got me a pit ticket for saturday's show. man i cant wait. im gonna have my third eye ready..wooo!

one more thing i couldnt take nomore of the yelling, "fucking tool", damn it got on my nerves, haha. damn drunk bastards.