View Single Post
licks and teeches's Avatar licks and teeches
07-21-2009, 10:12 PM

i thought that the show was fuckin kick ass,the new visuals were really awesome.the video for vicarious was used during that song relly freshened up that tune for me,this was my 7th show.The crowd was really intense,and I know that TOOL made quite an impression on alot of people.The next day I had several people talk to me about their show,completely blown away.Some "spreadheads" told me that the crowd was wasted for widespread panic having to follow TOOL(for 3 hours no less!)I know that my wife and I were done after TOOL straight put it down out @Mile High Music Festival!!We are seeing them again tomorrow in Rio Rancho Can't wait!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:12 PM   #42
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.18.09 - Denver, CO @ Mile High Fest

i thought that the show was fuckin kick ass,the new visuals were really awesome.the video for vicarious was used during that song relly freshened up that tune for me,this was my 7th show.The crowd was really intense,and I know that TOOL made quite an impression on alot of people.The next day I had several people talk to me about their show,completely blown away.Some "spreadheads" told me that the crowd was wasted for widespread panic having to follow TOOL(for 3 hours no less!)I know that my wife and I were done after TOOL straight put it down out @Mile High Music Festival!!We are seeing them again tomorrow in Rio Rancho Can't wait!!!