View Single Post
swimminginmusic's Avatar swimminginmusic
04-09-2014, 08:20 PM

Im glad i wasn't the only one who got hung up on the ball. I noticed it as soon as we got in and, with a headful of chemicals, laughed and said "now its a party"… but it was pretty breathtaking when it came out. I have always experienced these shows pretty close to the front, however i wanted to switch it up this time and see it from the balcony seats. Being able to see the entire arena was was killer and when it lit up with that disco ball i was really taken aback. Whoever is responsible for the light show (i think Junior?) really takes TOOL shows to the next level. Having seen 5 now i am starting to notice how they evolve and grow from tour to tour, always leaving me spellbound.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
Old 04-09-2014, 08:20 PM   #9
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: March 6th - Portland

Im glad i wasn't the only one who got hung up on the ball. I noticed it as soon as we got in and, with a headful of chemicals, laughed and said "now its a party"… but it was pretty breathtaking when it came out. I have always experienced these shows pretty close to the front, however i wanted to switch it up this time and see it from the balcony seats. Being able to see the entire arena was was killer and when it lit up with that disco ball i was really taken aback. Whoever is responsible for the light show (i think Junior?) really takes TOOL shows to the next level. Having seen 5 now i am starting to notice how they evolve and grow from tour to tour, always leaving me spellbound.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote