View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 08:32 PM   #5
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/10/06 - East Rutherford, NJ - Continental Airlines Arena

amazing freakin show.

Same setlist as previous shows. this was my 2nd show. I had great seats, section 108, row 3. The chick in front of me was insane and acting like a fool, but hey, if she enjoyed it...thats cool with me. I just hope she's not in front of me for tomorrows show.

Adam was his usual stationary self. Amazing playing though

Justin was awesome...headbanging, really into it. Sat for 10k days, but that was cool

Danny- what can I say, the guy is genius

Maynard- ON POINT!!! Voice was amazing, very engaging and seemed more into the crowd than the 1st show I saw (in May at City Center)

Overall- the best concert I've EVER been to. The lasers during 10k days rocked, as well as during Lateralus with the lights, and Vicarious too. I can't even pick a favorite song because they were all amazing. I was in heaven the entire time, and I'm still on a high.

When he walked onto the stage he said "Jersey! How YOU doin?" and the crowd cheered. He said it once more during the show.
crowd cheering
"Cleveland was louder"
crowd cheers even louder
"Cleveland WAS louder. Until now."

"Don't listen to me, I'm on acid. Antacid that is, I'm having stomach problems"

"New York tomorrow. Then it's over. Peace Out"

I loved the group hug at the end. Really showed how tight they are and there was a lot of fan appreciation at the end with Danny throwing his sticks, gatorade, and frisbees. Maynard also threw his water bottles.

Again, I can't say enough how awesome this show was, and I can't wait for tomorrow night!!!!!
PNC - 7/18- FRONT ROW BABY!!!!!!!
www.myspace.com/lipstick21
OFFLINE |