Thread: Opinions?
View Single Post
base metal's Avatar base metal
11-16-2006, 01:04 AM

Dude, I came back and listened again and I have to say that you have some pretty cool stuff. The only song i didn't really get into was 'In the Storm' just because it seemed a little more improvised than totally structured, but i'm not tryin' to knock your tunes.

Cynic Release: I really like the riff that comes in around 0:20 and 0:40 and I think you are a killer lead guitar player...serious, I play and I know that you ain't fuckin around... props.

The Collective: This was probably my fav. out of the four. I liked the buildup of the song around 1:20, that lick is intense and i think you tore it up from there on actually. I dig that jam.

The System: cool i think, mostly because I dig the whole keyboard thing. The first guitar solo was kinda low in the mix and really reverberated. Just some constructive criticism on that....i think maybe if you tried a different tone, a little more volume and less reverb it would be a lot more intense...i dunno, I think you write fairly well and considering that you play everything yourself and invest the money to produce your own stuff, i tip my hat to you...you've got heart.

How many songs do you have total?

Last edited by base metal; 11-16-2006 at 11:38 AM..
Old 11-16-2006, 01:04 AM   #10
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 4198
Re: Opinions?

Dude, I came back and listened again and I have to say that you have some pretty cool stuff. The only song i didn't really get into was 'In the Storm' just because it seemed a little more improvised than totally structured, but i'm not tryin' to knock your tunes.

Cynic Release: I really like the riff that comes in around 0:20 and 0:40 and I think you are a killer lead guitar player...serious, I play and I know that you ain't fuckin around... props.

The Collective: This was probably my fav. out of the four. I liked the buildup of the song around 1:20, that lick is intense and i think you tore it up from there on actually. I dig that jam.

The System: cool i think, mostly because I dig the whole keyboard thing. The first guitar solo was kinda low in the mix and really reverberated. Just some constructive criticism on that....i think maybe if you tried a different tone, a little more volume and less reverb it would be a lot more intense...i dunno, I think you write fairly well and considering that you play everything yourself and invest the money to produce your own stuff, i tip my hat to you...you've got heart.

How many songs do you have total?

Last edited by base metal; 11-16-2006 at 11:38 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote