Thread: Opinions?
View Single Post
Riff's Avatar Riff
11-13-2006, 12:19 AM

It's working. Well if you want critisim, the production is bad. Not bad like horrible, you can hear that you tried to make it sound good with what you've got, but compareable to professional recording it's bad, and to sound like a professional recording is something you're aiming for right? But I read your equipment and I guess you can't really go further until you have better gear. So just keep do what you're doing, keep upgrading your recording equipment to be able to produce better sounding music. If I were you i'd look for different drums as they are the ones that drags down the overall quality feel. Have you tried DFH?

The music itself is well played, good guitar playing, but I can't say if they are good well written songs or not. I didnt listen more than once and skipped a whole lot through the songs.

oh, that's right it's because of this gangsta ass life i lead"
-bogsnarth

www.soundcloud.com/riff

Last edited by Riff; 11-13-2006 at 12:42 AM..
Old 11-13-2006, 12:19 AM   #6
Can't you...SEE?

Bincount™: 4906
Re: Opinions?

It's working. Well if you want critisim, the production is bad. Not bad like horrible, you can hear that you tried to make it sound good with what you've got, but compareable to professional recording it's bad, and to sound like a professional recording is something you're aiming for right? But I read your equipment and I guess you can't really go further until you have better gear. So just keep do what you're doing, keep upgrading your recording equipment to be able to produce better sounding music. If I were you i'd look for different drums as they are the ones that drags down the overall quality feel. Have you tried DFH?

The music itself is well played, good guitar playing, but I can't say if they are good well written songs or not. I didnt listen more than once and skipped a whole lot through the songs.

oh, that's right it's because of this gangsta ass life i lead"
-bogsnarth

www.soundcloud.com/riff

Last edited by Riff; 11-13-2006 at 12:42 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote