View Single Post
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!
11-06-2014, 04:37 PM

my doubts lie with the "two years" bit. unless, you know, it was meant: "over the course of two years". though, the band (and friends - including BMB and DC's father Bob) had frequented the area to take precise measurements as a means to replicate RLC's 'tour magdala' building. why? for what purpose? there are a few BMB articles (in and around toolband) that go into great depth concerning this very unique/curious DC project, and the entire RLC mystery, while directly (and repeatedly) referencing lachrymology, blue apples, the grand dreaming of a treasured eye ("see": 4 degrees), etc, et al. but all i can say about my own theories right now is to remind everyone that TOOL is a math band; numbers can represent infinite forms, models, modes, and mediums. if the tour magdala tower is so important, even sacred - as all anything tool says about it suggests - then perhaps "writing the record" refers to a sort of musical transcription of those same measurements. maybe this is what those whiteboard formulas represent. like some sort of trans-cryptic decoder ring. "a word to guide you in".

locked up inside you like a calm beneath the castle is a cavern of treasures that NO ONE has been to -_- let's go digging
Old 11-06-2014, 04:37 PM   #287
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

my doubts lie with the "two years" bit. unless, you know, it was meant: "over the course of two years". though, the band (and friends - including BMB and DC's father Bob) had frequented the area to take precise measurements as a means to replicate RLC's 'tour magdala' building. why? for what purpose? there are a few BMB articles (in and around toolband) that go into great depth concerning this very unique/curious DC project, and the entire RLC mystery, while directly (and repeatedly) referencing lachrymology, blue apples, the grand dreaming of a treasured eye ("see": 4 degrees), etc, et al. but all i can say about my own theories right now is to remind everyone that TOOL is a math band; numbers can represent infinite forms, models, modes, and mediums. if the tour magdala tower is so important, even sacred - as all anything tool says about it suggests - then perhaps "writing the record" refers to a sort of musical transcription of those same measurements. maybe this is what those whiteboard formulas represent. like some sort of trans-cryptic decoder ring. "a word to guide you in".

locked up inside you like a calm beneath the castle is a cavern of treasures that NO ONE has been to -_- let's go digging