View Single Post
zombie
11-06-2014, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAMtheMA! View Post
written in france, then recorded/mixed (not in france).
Likely if he isn't full of shit, also it fits the time that Paul was leaving and they toured Europe hence Blair not knowing which bassist was on Prob 8 if it is what he is referring to - but have you ever heard of Casablanca in relation to Tool? I haven't but I could be wrong, if they had released songs recorded there it would be in the liner of something or somewhere buried in a FAQ but this article is it and it M also mentions other weird things like the Joyful Guide to Lachrymology.. I did some research on Casablanca Records not too long ago, their old studio is for sale in Palm Springs and I want it! They definitely had the equipment to match all of the conjecture.

This interview just seems out of place and seems to be the beginning of them inserting fallacies and or misinfo regarding Aenima. Why would they do an interview with this magazine - http://www.wilmaontheweb.com/

Last edited by zombie; 11-06-2014 at 03:07 PM..
Old 11-06-2014, 03:00 PM   #286
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Location: waiting for your mom to make me some goddamn breakfast
Bincount™: 2
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAMtheMA! View Post
written in france, then recorded/mixed (not in france).
Likely if he isn't full of shit, also it fits the time that Paul was leaving and they toured Europe hence Blair not knowing which bassist was on Prob 8 if it is what he is referring to - but have you ever heard of Casablanca in relation to Tool? I haven't but I could be wrong, if they had released songs recorded there it would be in the liner of something or somewhere buried in a FAQ but this article is it and it M also mentions other weird things like the Joyful Guide to Lachrymology.. I did some research on Casablanca Records not too long ago, their old studio is for sale in Palm Springs and I want it! They definitely had the equipment to match all of the conjecture.

This interview just seems out of place and seems to be the beginning of them inserting fallacies and or misinfo regarding Aenima. Why would they do an interview with this magazine - http://www.wilmaontheweb.com/

Last edited by zombie; 11-06-2014 at 03:07 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote