View Single Post
AllFromOne
08-08-2014, 02:51 PM

I do not mean to be inflammatory Sleeper0013 but you are truly at sea if you believe man can create anything beyond the mind of the creator. When man creates something of transcendent beauty it has been inspired by the divine. Creation is a holy gift and holy experience we have been granted by the creator and first cause. It is even said in the hermetic teachings that a man who does not create is wasting life. Creation covers a wide array of areas i.e. any translation of thought to the matter of the earth.
We have forgotten our divine nature by virtue of incarnation into the earthly plane and its many illusions. That which will hold you back more than any other thing is the dichotomy of pain and pleasure. If you allow yourself and your emotions to be buffeted around by these opposites you are a truly earthly being. It is only you who hold yourself back for the evidence of the divine is all around if you know how to look.
I agree that the occult is the discovery of who we really are and everything truly is. It covers lifetimes worth of learning.
The first step is not destroying heroes and idles yet that would be incorporated i'm sure (destroying is perhaps a strong word though). However, do not discount Jesus for he was one of the wisest beings ever incarnated on this plane. While he should not be idolized his teachings are useful for the journey of every seeker. The first step is true peace. You must meditate on peace to truly find it and what it means.
Any finally, yes, I agree. Do not help those who do not want to be help. For they only will push further and further away. Please think deeply on what I have said and see it to be logical surface learnings of a truly deep and real subject.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:51 PM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Confused about the occult.

I do not mean to be inflammatory Sleeper0013 but you are truly at sea if you believe man can create anything beyond the mind of the creator. When man creates something of transcendent beauty it has been inspired by the divine. Creation is a holy gift and holy experience we have been granted by the creator and first cause. It is even said in the hermetic teachings that a man who does not create is wasting life. Creation covers a wide array of areas i.e. any translation of thought to the matter of the earth.
We have forgotten our divine nature by virtue of incarnation into the earthly plane and its many illusions. That which will hold you back more than any other thing is the dichotomy of pain and pleasure. If you allow yourself and your emotions to be buffeted around by these opposites you are a truly earthly being. It is only you who hold yourself back for the evidence of the divine is all around if you know how to look.
I agree that the occult is the discovery of who we really are and everything truly is. It covers lifetimes worth of learning.
The first step is not destroying heroes and idles yet that would be incorporated i'm sure (destroying is perhaps a strong word though). However, do not discount Jesus for he was one of the wisest beings ever incarnated on this plane. While he should not be idolized his teachings are useful for the journey of every seeker. The first step is true peace. You must meditate on peace to truly find it and what it means.
Any finally, yes, I agree. Do not help those who do not want to be help. For they only will push further and further away. Please think deeply on what I have said and see it to be logical surface learnings of a truly deep and real subject.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote