View Single Post
ElevenGhost
06-30-2013, 09:03 PM

Hey everybody. I'm new here and not sure if this has been discussed but about 6 months ago a buddy and I discovered that if you take a blacklight and place it underneath each picture and look through the stereoscopic glasses some amazing shit happens. The drawings on the back of the pages combine to create the "complete picture".. Turn off the lights, turn on the blacklight and enjoy. Hallucinogenics will obviously help too haha..its truly a test of your third eye. When your eyes cross and you begin to see, one could say you're essentially seeing with your third eye. Enjoy!
Old 06-30-2013, 09:03 PM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Try using a BLACKLIGHT to look at pics

Hey everybody. I'm new here and not sure if this has been discussed but about 6 months ago a buddy and I discovered that if you take a blacklight and place it underneath each picture and look through the stereoscopic glasses some amazing shit happens. The drawings on the back of the pages combine to create the "complete picture".. Turn off the lights, turn on the blacklight and enjoy. Hallucinogenics will obviously help too haha..its truly a test of your third eye. When your eyes cross and you begin to see, one could say you're essentially seeing with your third eye. Enjoy!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote