View Single Post
Kr0n0z
09-09-2007, 05:30 PM

That was my 2nd tool experience and I got to say the following. Even though this show had crystal clear sound and great view of the scene and all the things that we missed from the first show, it wasn't as bewilder as the first show because we knew what to expect from it. I have to say that the sound was the best I have heared in my life and I've been in many concerts since 1996. I don't think that its possible to see a better live show from another group ever, its more than music and headbanging, its .. emotional, spiritual, like a worship to something that u dont know what it is, its from the inside u cant Discuss it u just feel it.
Untill the next time
Old 09-09-2007, 05:30 PM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/09/06 - Athens, Greece - Terra Vibe

That was my 2nd tool experience and I got to say the following. Even though this show had crystal clear sound and great view of the scene and all the things that we missed from the first show, it wasn't as bewilder as the first show because we knew what to expect from it. I have to say that the sound was the best I have heared in my life and I've been in many concerts since 1996. I don't think that its possible to see a better live show from another group ever, its more than music and headbanging, its .. emotional, spiritual, like a worship to something that u dont know what it is, its from the inside u cant Discuss it u just feel it.
Untill the next time
OFFLINE |