View Single Post
fawks
08-29-2007, 04:08 AM

This was my fourth show since the release of 10,000 Day's and while Tool were as solid and spectaular as ever, I just wasnt as moved this time around as i have been i n the past. Maybe because somewhat ironically ive been de-sensitized by the same old songs. And maybe because the last show i saw at SECC in Glasgow is the single finest presentation of anything I have ever witnessed in my life.

I think they should close with Lateralus because the delivery of the last two minutes or-so of that song is really quite special.
But still, it was a good performance, everyone seemed in good spirits (until the very end when Maynard looked seriously pissed off with someone off-stage) and my mates really enjoyed themselves who were seeing them for the first time.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:08 AM   #32
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/22 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

This was my fourth show since the release of 10,000 Day's and while Tool were as solid and spectaular as ever, I just wasnt as moved this time around as i have been i n the past. Maybe because somewhat ironically ive been de-sensitized by the same old songs. And maybe because the last show i saw at SECC in Glasgow is the single finest presentation of anything I have ever witnessed in my life.

I think they should close with Lateralus because the delivery of the last two minutes or-so of that song is really quite special.
But still, it was a good performance, everyone seemed in good spirits (until the very end when Maynard looked seriously pissed off with someone off-stage) and my mates really enjoyed themselves who were seeing them for the first time.
OFFLINE |