View Single Post
sleeperagent
08-28-2007, 01:14 PM

This was my first and hopefully not my last Tool show and I can honestly say it was the best concert I have ever seen. I had heard they put on a good show but I was not expecting what I saw. The lights were immence throughout the show and when the lasers started for wings I was blown away. The sound was excellent throughout and I was quietly surprised by how much Maynard interacted with the crowd after hearing that he was quite reclusive. I thought the fact that he stood at the back and generally resemballed a sillouette against the big moniters behind added to the whole effect of the show. Being a massive Iron Maiden fan I thought their shows would probably be the best shows I'd ever go too, but this show truley surpassed everything I have ever seen before. Top concert from a top band. Long may they continue to make great music and put on excellent shows.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:14 PM   #31
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/22 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

This was my first and hopefully not my last Tool show and I can honestly say it was the best concert I have ever seen. I had heard they put on a good show but I was not expecting what I saw. The lights were immence throughout the show and when the lasers started for wings I was blown away. The sound was excellent throughout and I was quietly surprised by how much Maynard interacted with the crowd after hearing that he was quite reclusive. I thought the fact that he stood at the back and generally resemballed a sillouette against the big moniters behind added to the whole effect of the show. Being a massive Iron Maiden fan I thought their shows would probably be the best shows I'd ever go too, but this show truley surpassed everything I have ever seen before. Top concert from a top band. Long may they continue to make great music and put on excellent shows.
OFFLINE |