View Single Post
phunt's Avatar phunt
08-24-2007, 03:39 AM

Yeah I had noticed somin a lil off about Adam. I noticed him fiddling with his sound a lot more than usual, and getting changes throughout the set. I thought this was kinda needed though, as initially his guitar was too loud in the mix for Jambi. I also noticed a few lil mistakes which Ive never seen from him - I cannot remember what song but he went out of an effect but had cut off his sound by mistake, so the verse came back in with just bass. Minor things, but he certainly seemed a little on edge. Also Maynard was getting vexed with his sound, so maybe the techs were fucking up beforehand.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:39 AM   #23
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 278
Re: 2007/08/22 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

Yeah I had noticed somin a lil off about Adam. I noticed him fiddling with his sound a lot more than usual, and getting changes throughout the set. I thought this was kinda needed though, as initially his guitar was too loud in the mix for Jambi. I also noticed a few lil mistakes which Ive never seen from him - I cannot remember what song but he went out of an effect but had cut off his sound by mistake, so the verse came back in with just bass. Minor things, but he certainly seemed a little on edge. Also Maynard was getting vexed with his sound, so maybe the techs were fucking up beforehand.