View Single Post
Shax
08-22-2007, 02:15 PM

I can't comprehend what I've just seen and heard...the most amazing night. Lateralus was the song that did it for me, Herman Lee was stunning. Wings and 10000 days made me shiver to the bone and Vicarious has left me still shaking. Danny and Adam stole the show with their energy. It was pure perfection. Adams' hair was awesome tied into two plaits.

I was at the second barrier, right in the middle, about twenty feet in front of the sound deck, near to the guy that took his shirt off, when really he should have left it on as his girlfriend soon shouted at him. He fucking smelt horrendous, lol.

Cheers to the dude that stood next to me the entire night, you were like twenty
stone solid mass of muscle, fending off the idiots behind us who were intent on forcing down the barrier that we were leaning againt. Ffs, it's there for a reason. You were one scary guy, until you smiled at me and said "and so it begins".

The light show was even more awesome veiwed from downstairs as the lasers were so much closer, only about 4 feet above our heads. The timing of the light with the music was spot on and incredible.

This was without a doubt the greatest Tool gig I have ever seen. Nevermind the all too familiar setlist, or the missing Aenima at end the night, this blew Tuesday night and Wembley/Hammersmith right out of the water. The atmosphere was electric and the crowd was amazing. The sound was perfect. No smelly socks thankfully, but come on people, use some fucking deodorant.....please?

Last edited by Shax; 08-23-2007 at 04:21 AM..
Old 08-22-2007, 02:15 PM   #3
wolf sweater

Bincount™: 205
Re: 2007/08/22 - London, UK - Brixton Academy

I can't comprehend what I've just seen and heard...the most amazing night. Lateralus was the song that did it for me, Herman Lee was stunning. Wings and 10000 days made me shiver to the bone and Vicarious has left me still shaking. Danny and Adam stole the show with their energy. It was pure perfection. Adams' hair was awesome tied into two plaits.

I was at the second barrier, right in the middle, about twenty feet in front of the sound deck, near to the guy that took his shirt off, when really he should have left it on as his girlfriend soon shouted at him. He fucking smelt horrendous, lol.

Cheers to the dude that stood next to me the entire night, you were like twenty
stone solid mass of muscle, fending off the idiots behind us who were intent on forcing down the barrier that we were leaning againt. Ffs, it's there for a reason. You were one scary guy, until you smiled at me and said "and so it begins".

The light show was even more awesome veiwed from downstairs as the lasers were so much closer, only about 4 feet above our heads. The timing of the light with the music was spot on and incredible.

This was without a doubt the greatest Tool gig I have ever seen. Nevermind the all too familiar setlist, or the missing Aenima at end the night, this blew Tuesday night and Wembley/Hammersmith right out of the water. The atmosphere was electric and the crowd was amazing. The sound was perfect. No smelly socks thankfully, but come on people, use some fucking deodorant.....please?

Last edited by Shax; 08-23-2007 at 04:21 AM..
OFFLINE |