View Single Post
mk_gmbl
07-19-2007, 10:02 AM

Show was pretty fuckin amazing, took the show from the lawn this time, and all i can say is my mind is still alil fried. Seeing the show from the lawn ive got to say is damn near better then being up close. I was the drunk long haired fellow in the dead center of the field wearing a roger waters shirt. The crowd wasnt as bad as i would have expected. To many drunks falling al over the place. But all in all the laser show destroys all minds in its wake, and i cant wait to see em on the next trip around, and hopefully they will stop by philly and we wont have to drive out the ass to get there. Thanx again to the greates fuckin band tourin today.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:02 AM   #26
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/18 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Arts Center

Show was pretty fuckin amazing, took the show from the lawn this time, and all i can say is my mind is still alil fried. Seeing the show from the lawn ive got to say is damn near better then being up close. I was the drunk long haired fellow in the dead center of the field wearing a roger waters shirt. The crowd wasnt as bad as i would have expected. To many drunks falling al over the place. But all in all the laser show destroys all minds in its wake, and i cant wait to see em on the next trip around, and hopefully they will stop by philly and we wont have to drive out the ass to get there. Thanx again to the greates fuckin band tourin today.
OFFLINE |