View Single Post
habib
07-19-2007, 08:43 AM

Hey all-

5th (and last) show on this tour for my girlfriend and I. We were in sec 102 row K, amazing seats, probably the best view i've had...

I have the same feelings about the venue logistics and police presence as everyone else. Being outside was nice tho. As for the crowd, I've never been to a TOOL show (except maybe lollapalooza 93) where there wasnt a bunch of goombas in the crowd, I've come to terms with this aspect of being a TOOL fan (i'm glad they are listenting to TOOL at least)

TOOL never fails to deliver imo, I'm really glad i got to see Flood. I always feel recharged after a TOOL show, like a good psychedelic experience. I got the feeling that the band was a little tired last night. When we saw them at city center in NY (their best show, imo) they were really energetic, with Maynard jumping around doing his cosmic jester thing. Last night wasn't the same, I could sense the tour taking its toll on them. Maynard even layed down during the lighter intermission, and for the past two shows I've been to he hasnt sung the "viiiiicariouslyyyyy iiiiiiiiiii" part. Rosetta Stoned, his vocals were too low, it's still may favorite song in the world. It's gotta be exhausting to be on tour all t he time, so I'm not complaining. Just glad I got to see them so many times.

Lateralus drum battle - AWESOME! It was fun to watch Maynard's antics during the breakdown, blowing toilet paper and reading books, acting bored.
and holy shit Justin is such a soldier, he really holds it down, I loved watching his fingers when he plays Schism, that shit is amazing.

AHHHHHAHAHAHA i love TOOL.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:43 AM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/18 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Arts Center

Hey all-

5th (and last) show on this tour for my girlfriend and I. We were in sec 102 row K, amazing seats, probably the best view i've had...

I have the same feelings about the venue logistics and police presence as everyone else. Being outside was nice tho. As for the crowd, I've never been to a TOOL show (except maybe lollapalooza 93) where there wasnt a bunch of goombas in the crowd, I've come to terms with this aspect of being a TOOL fan (i'm glad they are listenting to TOOL at least)

TOOL never fails to deliver imo, I'm really glad i got to see Flood. I always feel recharged after a TOOL show, like a good psychedelic experience. I got the feeling that the band was a little tired last night. When we saw them at city center in NY (their best show, imo) they were really energetic, with Maynard jumping around doing his cosmic jester thing. Last night wasn't the same, I could sense the tour taking its toll on them. Maynard even layed down during the lighter intermission, and for the past two shows I've been to he hasnt sung the "viiiiicariouslyyyyy iiiiiiiiiii" part. Rosetta Stoned, his vocals were too low, it's still may favorite song in the world. It's gotta be exhausting to be on tour all t he time, so I'm not complaining. Just glad I got to see them so many times.

Lateralus drum battle - AWESOME! It was fun to watch Maynard's antics during the breakdown, blowing toilet paper and reading books, acting bored.
and holy shit Justin is such a soldier, he really holds it down, I loved watching his fingers when he plays Schism, that shit is amazing.

AHHHHHAHAHAHA i love TOOL.
OFFLINE |