View Single Post
EonApoc's Avatar EonApoc
07-18-2007, 09:59 PM

I was also in section 201. I hear ya about the douche bags... that's Jersey for ya. They really come out of the woodwork for the outdoor shows.

I think the only correction to the setlist is they did Lost Keys before Schism.

The instrumental portion of Schism was outstanding, and the drum-off in Lateralus is always a treat. However, I really wish it would've been a slightly different list compared to two nights ago in Reading, PA. Or throw in an extra tune since it's your last night in the US for a while.

Both shows that I got to see on this tour were very good, but they're just not blowing me away like the Lateralus tour. I blame that on me, though, not the band.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:59 PM   #3
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/18 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Arts Center

I was also in section 201. I hear ya about the douche bags... that's Jersey for ya. They really come out of the woodwork for the outdoor shows.

I think the only correction to the setlist is they did Lost Keys before Schism.

The instrumental portion of Schism was outstanding, and the drum-off in Lateralus is always a treat. However, I really wish it would've been a slightly different list compared to two nights ago in Reading, PA. Or throw in an extra tune since it's your last night in the US for a while.

Both shows that I got to see on this tour were very good, but they're just not blowing me away like the Lateralus tour. I blame that on me, though, not the band.
OFFLINE |