View Single Post
bigchiefbc
07-13-2007, 03:52 AM

So .... yeah ....

Great show, my 4th. I was section 1, row M, so I was in Justin-land all night. I brought along 3 friends who weren't all that familiar with Tool, other than the singles. They were all blown away, particularly by Justin and Danny, who seemed to be locked-in pretty much the whole night; altough I will agree with the previous poster who said that at various points Adam and Maynard seemed to come in and out of sync with the rest of the band. Still, awesome all around. By the way, to everyone who waited two hours to get out, spend the damn 35 bucks for the VIP parking. We got into our car at 11:00 and drove immediately out onto the main road, and was on 495 by 11:10. I can't envision any reason to ever park in general parking again.

To me, the highlights were:

Pushit!!!!!!! HOLY @(*$&*($ that ruled my world, the quiet middle section was spine-tingling, and the last two minutes I almost passed out.

Flood - I was so pumped to hear this song, its my favorite song on Undertow, and I didn't think we were gonna get it since they played Pushit

Wings/10,000 Days - an experience. This song gets better every time I hear it.

Lateralus - the drum off was fantasic, but the end is still my favorite -part- of any Tool song.

lowlights (kinda):

Jambi - The mix was definitely off for this song, but they fixed it by the next one

Stinkfist - No extension? Damn it, I love the extended version

Rosetta Stoned - I definitely heard screw-ups on Adam's and Maynard's part, but Justin and Danny were spot-on

Vicarious was awesome, but Lateralus should be last. After the climax of Lateralus, ANYthing else would be anti-climactic
Old 07-13-2007, 03:52 AM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/12 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

So .... yeah ....

Great show, my 4th. I was section 1, row M, so I was in Justin-land all night. I brought along 3 friends who weren't all that familiar with Tool, other than the singles. They were all blown away, particularly by Justin and Danny, who seemed to be locked-in pretty much the whole night; altough I will agree with the previous poster who said that at various points Adam and Maynard seemed to come in and out of sync with the rest of the band. Still, awesome all around. By the way, to everyone who waited two hours to get out, spend the damn 35 bucks for the VIP parking. We got into our car at 11:00 and drove immediately out onto the main road, and was on 495 by 11:10. I can't envision any reason to ever park in general parking again.

To me, the highlights were:

Pushit!!!!!!! HOLY @(*$&*($ that ruled my world, the quiet middle section was spine-tingling, and the last two minutes I almost passed out.

Flood - I was so pumped to hear this song, its my favorite song on Undertow, and I didn't think we were gonna get it since they played Pushit

Wings/10,000 Days - an experience. This song gets better every time I hear it.

Lateralus - the drum off was fantasic, but the end is still my favorite -part- of any Tool song.

lowlights (kinda):

Jambi - The mix was definitely off for this song, but they fixed it by the next one

Stinkfist - No extension? Damn it, I love the extended version

Rosetta Stoned - I definitely heard screw-ups on Adam's and Maynard's part, but Justin and Danny were spot-on

Vicarious was awesome, but Lateralus should be last. After the climax of Lateralus, ANYthing else would be anti-climactic
OFFLINE |