View Single Post
PerfectlyToolish
07-12-2007, 12:03 PM

This was me and my friend's first tool show ever. We drove 10 hours from new-brunswick to witness this masterpiece of a show and we were not dissapointed at all. The show was absolutely amazing and I do not regret all the driving to get to Montreal to see this show. Everything was worth it!

We were in section 115 row P and had a great view of the band and everything else. The atmosphere was quite good around us which also made it awesome.

Big Business was not very good but it would've been worse if they didnt have that drummer cause he was very good in my opinion.

The whole show was great, band, the crowd, lighting, sound all top notch from where i was. I was very confused about the first song they played cause i had no clue what it was but I really like it. They finished that song and went right into Jambi which was superb and crowd went nuts. Highlights of the show for me were....the whole thing but Flood was amazing i thought as well as lateralus and jambi. The lazer show for wings and 10k days was fabulous as well. The scene with the guys lighting up the lighters and everyone in the crowd putting their lighters in the air gave me goosebumps. Maynard had fun with the toilet paper and fan while danny and the guy from big business were duking it out in lateralus. It was pretty funny seeing the guys in lab coats handing Justin beer and then seeing him chug em down like it was water.

All in all mindblowing show to say the least, the guys were on. Everyone seemed to have a good time and all I can say is Thank You TOOL! This night was special and will always have a special place in my heart.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:03 PM   #19
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/10 - Montreal, QC - Bell Center

This was me and my friend's first tool show ever. We drove 10 hours from new-brunswick to witness this masterpiece of a show and we were not dissapointed at all. The show was absolutely amazing and I do not regret all the driving to get to Montreal to see this show. Everything was worth it!

We were in section 115 row P and had a great view of the band and everything else. The atmosphere was quite good around us which also made it awesome.

Big Business was not very good but it would've been worse if they didnt have that drummer cause he was very good in my opinion.

The whole show was great, band, the crowd, lighting, sound all top notch from where i was. I was very confused about the first song they played cause i had no clue what it was but I really like it. They finished that song and went right into Jambi which was superb and crowd went nuts. Highlights of the show for me were....the whole thing but Flood was amazing i thought as well as lateralus and jambi. The lazer show for wings and 10k days was fabulous as well. The scene with the guys lighting up the lighters and everyone in the crowd putting their lighters in the air gave me goosebumps. Maynard had fun with the toilet paper and fan while danny and the guy from big business were duking it out in lateralus. It was pretty funny seeing the guys in lab coats handing Justin beer and then seeing him chug em down like it was water.

All in all mindblowing show to say the least, the guys were on. Everyone seemed to have a good time and all I can say is Thank You TOOL! This night was special and will always have a special place in my heart.
OFFLINE |