View Single Post
Hodge
07-10-2007, 01:33 PM

a healing experience.

that show blew away the one on the 24th. i would put it in a tie with the ACC show from 2001 I think

Flood was flawless and the highlight of my night. The little intermission part where they had that weird sound going before Wings while the lights and smoke were getting ready, I felt like I was being sucked into a black hole or some shit, it was intense.

The floor was 10x more packed than last show and a lady collapsed onto her boyfriend in front of me which was a buzzkill. aside from the drunken rowdies with their testosterone seeping out their pores, I would say that the floor was pretty comfortable.

The extended version of Stinkfist kills me everytime and I know I wanted that song retired, but I retract that statement. Schism on the other hand definitely has to go, killed all the crowd energy yet again.

The lights, lasers, artwork, all of it is simply amazing and if they do not get a dvd released from this tour, it will be a shame

An amazing experience and I hope everyone came away from it inspired

Cheers blokes
Old 07-10-2007, 01:33 PM   #34
Smokes poutine every day

Bincount™: 6367
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

a healing experience.

that show blew away the one on the 24th. i would put it in a tie with the ACC show from 2001 I think

Flood was flawless and the highlight of my night. The little intermission part where they had that weird sound going before Wings while the lights and smoke were getting ready, I felt like I was being sucked into a black hole or some shit, it was intense.

The floor was 10x more packed than last show and a lady collapsed onto her boyfriend in front of me which was a buzzkill. aside from the drunken rowdies with their testosterone seeping out their pores, I would say that the floor was pretty comfortable.

The extended version of Stinkfist kills me everytime and I know I wanted that song retired, but I retract that statement. Schism on the other hand definitely has to go, killed all the crowd energy yet again.

The lights, lasers, artwork, all of it is simply amazing and if they do not get a dvd released from this tour, it will be a shame

An amazing experience and I hope everyone came away from it inspired

Cheers blokes
OFFLINE |