View Single Post
Staticfactory's Avatar Staticfactory
07-10-2007, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdp View Post
I was thinking/hoping the same thing. Whenever I hear that, I expect Cold and Ugly. Adam would always intro Cold and Ugly with that during the Aenima tour.
There were about half a dozen times when I swore I heard intros to different songs. At one point during a segue, Danny's droning tom shots had me thinking Third Eye was coming. It must be nice to be band with such loyal followers... just salivating for something that'll absolutely blow their minds. They really did a number on FLOOD though... and that was good enough for me.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:54 AM   #27
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 12
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdp View Post
I was thinking/hoping the same thing. Whenever I hear that, I expect Cold and Ugly. Adam would always intro Cold and Ugly with that during the Aenima tour.
There were about half a dozen times when I swore I heard intros to different songs. At one point during a segue, Danny's droning tom shots had me thinking Third Eye was coming. It must be nice to be band with such loyal followers... just salivating for something that'll absolutely blow their minds. They really did a number on FLOOD though... and that was good enough for me.