View Single Post
]v[edusa
07-10-2007, 08:09 AM

Orgasmic

That was my first Tool show and best show I have ever gone to. It was my boyfriend's and my friend Matt's first concert.

I was in section 115 row 12 and I couldn't have picked better seats. I just happened to have been right smack in the middle and everyone around me was sitting. No one around me was going nuts so I could just relax and meditate with the music. It was an absolutely interesting experience...

I was totally blow away by the performance. I was speechless. I didn't have to cheer, the energy/love everyone was giving off felt as if it was a great enough way of communicating to the band that we loved the performance.

The sound was totally perfect. The visuals and lighting was perfect. Tool performed perfectly.

The only thing I wasn't so pleased about was during wings/10kdays when Maynard asked for no flash cameras and then people started using flash cameras. I also wasn't so big on the clapping during wings/10kdays.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:09 AM   #24
Banned.

Bincount™: 51
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

Orgasmic

That was my first Tool show and best show I have ever gone to. It was my boyfriend's and my friend Matt's first concert.

I was in section 115 row 12 and I couldn't have picked better seats. I just happened to have been right smack in the middle and everyone around me was sitting. No one around me was going nuts so I could just relax and meditate with the music. It was an absolutely interesting experience...

I was totally blow away by the performance. I was speechless. I didn't have to cheer, the energy/love everyone was giving off felt as if it was a great enough way of communicating to the band that we loved the performance.

The sound was totally perfect. The visuals and lighting was perfect. Tool performed perfectly.

The only thing I wasn't so pleased about was during wings/10kdays when Maynard asked for no flash cameras and then people started using flash cameras. I also wasn't so big on the clapping during wings/10kdays.
OFFLINE |