View Single Post
imbackagain2's Avatar imbackagain2
06-25-2007, 05:57 AM

Jambi-great opener
Stinkfist (ext.)(loud and spot on)
46&2(one of my favs with dannys great druming)
Schism (ext.)(good extended version)
Lost Keys(nice little break to discuss the awsomeness of the show with my buddys
Rosetta Stoned(maynards volcals were week here)
Intension
Right in Two(sounded great for me)
Wings(muffeled vocals)
10,000 Days(still couldn't hear him)
Lateralus (ext. w/drums)(The place eurputed, dannys drumming part here was nuts)
Vicarious(maynard didn't do the "vicariously I" But he hasn't for most the tour so i was waiting and ready to fill in for him)

MY friends and I started out in hess at a place called celioh or something like that. Turns out their service sucks and in return I got my beers for free. Anyways onto the show.

We got there at about 7 oclock and waited in line for like 5 minutes. Grabed the spiral fire guy t-shirt, and a poster. Then we grabbed some beers and headed to our seats. Big business was kinda shitty. The drummer kicked ass but I could stand the singers screaming combined with his extremely loud bass that litterally shook the floor in section 121. we left for a smoke and then back in line for beer and gettin ready for tool.

Maynard came out in a bright orange pusicfer shirt, danny in a bryant lakers jersey, adam with pigtails and justin with his bushell.

I was 2 rows behind the penalty box on the left side right in front of adam with a great view of everyone but just was kinda far. Highlights were definately stinkfist, lateralus and vicarious. Dannys drumming on right in two and the lateralus part were both mind blowing.

My 3rd time in 2 years and my 5th time overall and this was a good show. The people in my section were awsome. We were blazing and drinking and enjoying everything. I thought it was a great show. Maynard was talkative and really seemed to be grooving. some quotes of his were "ahhh canada my favourite place to play" "we tried to do this in florida but it didn't work" then he did a thing that was like a coutnry yodel that ended with "get your friggen tool on" THen he had the crowd repeat it. I had so much fun and can't wait for the next show. DOn't listen to the people who didn't like it because this band is on and the live performance was amazing. COuldn't hear maynard on wings or rosetta but the rest was amazing. I really thought the treat would be aenima. My section was all yelling " hey hey hey hey" Glad i didn't have to sit beside all you douche bags who are complaining about a great show. If you don't like moshing or crowd surfing don't buy floors or stand at the back. I got great seats for the same price and didn't have to deal with anyone kicking me in the head. Tool rules great show.

I got some pics and vids im figuring out how to find the samsung software cause i lost my disc. For vids i have when they first came out, jambi, rosetta and tons of pics

Last edited by imbackagain2; 06-25-2007 at 11:58 AM..
Old 06-25-2007, 05:57 AM   #29
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/24 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum

Jambi-great opener
Stinkfist (ext.)(loud and spot on)
46&2(one of my favs with dannys great druming)
Schism (ext.)(good extended version)
Lost Keys(nice little break to discuss the awsomeness of the show with my buddys
Rosetta Stoned(maynards volcals were week here)
Intension
Right in Two(sounded great for me)
Wings(muffeled vocals)
10,000 Days(still couldn't hear him)
Lateralus (ext. w/drums)(The place eurputed, dannys drumming part here was nuts)
Vicarious(maynard didn't do the "vicariously I" But he hasn't for most the tour so i was waiting and ready to fill in for him)

MY friends and I started out in hess at a place called celioh or something like that. Turns out their service sucks and in return I got my beers for free. Anyways onto the show.

We got there at about 7 oclock and waited in line for like 5 minutes. Grabed the spiral fire guy t-shirt, and a poster. Then we grabbed some beers and headed to our seats. Big business was kinda shitty. The drummer kicked ass but I could stand the singers screaming combined with his extremely loud bass that litterally shook the floor in section 121. we left for a smoke and then back in line for beer and gettin ready for tool.

Maynard came out in a bright orange pusicfer shirt, danny in a bryant lakers jersey, adam with pigtails and justin with his bushell.

I was 2 rows behind the penalty box on the left side right in front of adam with a great view of everyone but just was kinda far. Highlights were definately stinkfist, lateralus and vicarious. Dannys drumming on right in two and the lateralus part were both mind blowing.

My 3rd time in 2 years and my 5th time overall and this was a good show. The people in my section were awsome. We were blazing and drinking and enjoying everything. I thought it was a great show. Maynard was talkative and really seemed to be grooving. some quotes of his were "ahhh canada my favourite place to play" "we tried to do this in florida but it didn't work" then he did a thing that was like a coutnry yodel that ended with "get your friggen tool on" THen he had the crowd repeat it. I had so much fun and can't wait for the next show. DOn't listen to the people who didn't like it because this band is on and the live performance was amazing. COuldn't hear maynard on wings or rosetta but the rest was amazing. I really thought the treat would be aenima. My section was all yelling " hey hey hey hey" Glad i didn't have to sit beside all you douche bags who are complaining about a great show. If you don't like moshing or crowd surfing don't buy floors or stand at the back. I got great seats for the same price and didn't have to deal with anyone kicking me in the head. Tool rules great show.

I got some pics and vids im figuring out how to find the samsung software cause i lost my disc. For vids i have when they first came out, jambi, rosetta and tons of pics

Last edited by imbackagain2; 06-25-2007 at 11:58 AM..
OFFLINE |