View Single Post
mattz1010
06-24-2007, 09:21 PM

It was quite awesome?

However, it wasn't as good as the one from last year, in Toronto (Molson Amphitheatre)

The people around us were quite...unenthusiastic. I'd say in our section, it was me, my friend, the two people beside us, two people infront of us, and three behind us who stood up. Of the 50 or 60 or so in the upper-floor sections. However many there are to a 'section'.

Nevertheless, fuck them! I still had a great time. Haha, the signs said "No moshing", outside. There was definitely a mosh ^_^

Maynard needs to turn up his mic louder though.

The extensions and Intension+Right In Two, we didn't get last time. You always get to see different stuff performed live every time.

btw, if anybody was near me, I was at the very far right, in the top half. Section 209, about.

Still a great concert, 9/10!
Sad I can't go on the 9th D:
Old 06-24-2007, 09:21 PM   #9
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/24 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum

It was quite awesome?

However, it wasn't as good as the one from last year, in Toronto (Molson Amphitheatre)

The people around us were quite...unenthusiastic. I'd say in our section, it was me, my friend, the two people beside us, two people infront of us, and three behind us who stood up. Of the 50 or 60 or so in the upper-floor sections. However many there are to a 'section'.

Nevertheless, fuck them! I still had a great time. Haha, the signs said "No moshing", outside. There was definitely a mosh ^_^

Maynard needs to turn up his mic louder though.

The extensions and Intension+Right In Two, we didn't get last time. You always get to see different stuff performed live every time.

btw, if anybody was near me, I was at the very far right, in the top half. Section 209, about.

Still a great concert, 9/10!
Sad I can't go on the 9th D:
OFFLINE |