View Single Post
buzzed0001
06-24-2007, 08:48 PM

this was my 4th tool concert, and 1st since 2002.

lowlights:

- copps generously upgraded our centered upper bowl tickets for upper bowls that were pretty much behind the stage. after complaining, we were given upper bowls that would have been great for a hockey game. copps blows donkey balls.

- too many kids spending too much time either walking up and down the stairs or chatting it up when actually near their seats. why even bother coming if you're not going to WATCH THE FUCKING SHOW?

- from our location, maynard's voice was pretty much drowned out the entire show.

highlights:

- stage setup and visuals were incredidle.

- jambi, wings and lateralus.

on the whole, this was the weakest tool concert i've been to, but a weak tool show is still ten times better than anything else out there, with the possible exception of mars volta.
Old 06-24-2007, 08:48 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/24 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum

this was my 4th tool concert, and 1st since 2002.

lowlights:

- copps generously upgraded our centered upper bowl tickets for upper bowls that were pretty much behind the stage. after complaining, we were given upper bowls that would have been great for a hockey game. copps blows donkey balls.

- too many kids spending too much time either walking up and down the stairs or chatting it up when actually near their seats. why even bother coming if you're not going to WATCH THE FUCKING SHOW?

- from our location, maynard's voice was pretty much drowned out the entire show.

highlights:

- stage setup and visuals were incredidle.

- jambi, wings and lateralus.

on the whole, this was the weakest tool concert i've been to, but a weak tool show is still ten times better than anything else out there, with the possible exception of mars volta.
OFFLINE |