View Single Post
oracle's Avatar oracle
06-24-2007, 04:48 PM

monkey, ripping off monkey ripping of monkey over $43.00 for a fuckin t shirt. Kind of hard to get into the spirit of RIGHT IN TWO after that ream job. Other than that, my 1st Tool concert... it was great!!!! I LOVED IT. Seemed like they messed up a little during 10,000 days, but I guess that is to be expected since it is a new song and has probably not been played live alot. Since I no longer do any drugs, I did not really like the "sound effects" part of the concert, but Lateralus was just awesome, my fave song of the whole night. I will definately be going again should they come this way again
"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

--George Carlin
Old 06-24-2007, 04:48 PM   #34
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5
Re: 2007/05/11 - Wichita, KS - Kansas Coliseum

monkey, ripping off monkey ripping of monkey over $43.00 for a fuckin t shirt. Kind of hard to get into the spirit of RIGHT IN TWO after that ream job. Other than that, my 1st Tool concert... it was great!!!! I LOVED IT. Seemed like they messed up a little during 10,000 days, but I guess that is to be expected since it is a new song and has probably not been played live alot. Since I no longer do any drugs, I did not really like the "sound effects" part of the concert, but Lateralus was just awesome, my fave song of the whole night. I will definately be going again should they come this way again
"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

--George Carlin
OFFLINE |