View Single Post
waroco
06-23-2007, 10:07 PM

my first tool show and wow man. They put on one hell of a show.

First off was extremely close dead center, and Melt Banana is not bad, loud, but not bad. Cool when the Tool, probly Maynard and Danny, came out in masks when MB played their set. When Tool came on the crowd went crazy, and when stinkfist started they, including me, just exploded. Jambi is cool live with Adams talk, and Maynards dance. The moshing was hardcore, and annoying for a tool concert. The visuals are a real mind fuck, and the live version of Schissom was cool. THe lasers for 10000 days was real tight. Right before Lateralus, two people just dropped like flys and were carried away. Lateralus was one of the best, all of melt banana got out and jammed with them, and Maynard played rock, paper scissor with the singer on stage. Dannys gong was the shit. Vicarious was the encore and was awsome. The band was extremely into it the whole night, which was cool. Overall the only downs was the 38 dollar shirts, the guy that got onto the stage during Vicarious and the moshing. Overall the concert is un-comparable.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:07 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/23 - Ft. Wayne, IN - Memorial Coliseum

my first tool show and wow man. They put on one hell of a show.

First off was extremely close dead center, and Melt Banana is not bad, loud, but not bad. Cool when the Tool, probly Maynard and Danny, came out in masks when MB played their set. When Tool came on the crowd went crazy, and when stinkfist started they, including me, just exploded. Jambi is cool live with Adams talk, and Maynards dance. The moshing was hardcore, and annoying for a tool concert. The visuals are a real mind fuck, and the live version of Schissom was cool. THe lasers for 10000 days was real tight. Right before Lateralus, two people just dropped like flys and were carried away. Lateralus was one of the best, all of melt banana got out and jammed with them, and Maynard played rock, paper scissor with the singer on stage. Dannys gong was the shit. Vicarious was the encore and was awsome. The band was extremely into it the whole night, which was cool. Overall the only downs was the 38 dollar shirts, the guy that got onto the stage during Vicarious and the moshing. Overall the concert is un-comparable.
OFFLINE |