View Single Post
Drizzle77's Avatar Drizzle77
06-21-2007, 09:30 AM

Last nights show wasn't the best but it wasn't bad. Maynard came out dancing during Jambi but everyone knows that he was pretty pissed after that. The sound was really bad the whole night I had section 17B and really couldn't hear that well. I love TOOL and I have always loved every song that they play but why when they played Rosetta Stoned, Right in Two and Wings did everyone have to sit down and start talking? TOOL only comes around every once in a while and a lot of people didn't get the most of it. Everything the band played was really good but I thought the Cape Girardeau show was better. Sound was better and Maynard was in a really good mood the whole night. He didn't have to ask the crowd at all for NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY when they played RIght in Two that night. I just pray that friday's show in the hometown of St. Louis is the best bc its the last of three that i'm seeing on this tour.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:30 AM   #20
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/20 - Peoria, IL - Peoria Civic Center

Last nights show wasn't the best but it wasn't bad. Maynard came out dancing during Jambi but everyone knows that he was pretty pissed after that. The sound was really bad the whole night I had section 17B and really couldn't hear that well. I love TOOL and I have always loved every song that they play but why when they played Rosetta Stoned, Right in Two and Wings did everyone have to sit down and start talking? TOOL only comes around every once in a while and a lot of people didn't get the most of it. Everything the band played was really good but I thought the Cape Girardeau show was better. Sound was better and Maynard was in a really good mood the whole night. He didn't have to ask the crowd at all for NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY when they played RIght in Two that night. I just pray that friday's show in the hometown of St. Louis is the best bc its the last of three that i'm seeing on this tour.
OFFLINE |