Schism (ext)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right In Two
Wings For Marie
10,000 days
Lateralus (ext/w all of Melt Banana)
Vicarious

My fifth show spanning over ten years. They came out ready to play. Maynard said something I don't recall after Jambi. Then the crowd showed how much they suck. During Stinkfist some douchebag threw something on stage. Maynard went to pick it up thus not singing the second verse. Upon returning to the mic he said something I couldn't make out (about singing) then he clearly said "fuck you". This ruined the entire mood of the show. Maynard said nothing else until right before Wings part 1 when he said "No Flash cameras please x 6 or 7". Then of coarse during the song some fucktard used a flash camera. Instead of singing the end of part 1 he said "Please no flash cameras" another 6 or 7 times.

During Lateralus Maynard and the lead singer from melt banana played the card game War. Obviously not a whole game.

They sounded good, they have the best sound guys in the business. Adam didn't seem into it at all. Danny had his normal energy. Justin was having issues with his rig all night but he was full of energy as well.

All and all I was disappointed.

Melt Banana was above my head. I went in with an open mind but they didn't appeal to me. They were loud LOUD. The whole time the were playing I was thinking the are Ninja-MING", 'cause they look like little ninjas, but the guitarist apparently has SARS, or so the mask makes one believe. ;)
rip Neal Parker (NHRA)

Last edited by biff0016; 06-21-2007 at 02:39 PM..
Old 06-20-2007, 09:35 PM   #5
don't knock it 'til u try it

Bincount™: 3430
Re: 2007/06/20 - Peoria, IL - Peoria Civic Center

Setlist:

Jambi
Stinkfist (ext)
46&2
Schism (ext)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right In Two
Wings For Marie
10,000 days
Lateralus (ext/w all of Melt Banana)
Vicarious

My fifth show spanning over ten years. They came out ready to play. Maynard said something I don't recall after Jambi. Then the crowd showed how much they suck. During Stinkfist some douchebag threw something on stage. Maynard went to pick it up thus not singing the second verse. Upon returning to the mic he said something I couldn't make out (about singing) then he clearly said "fuck you". This ruined the entire mood of the show. Maynard said nothing else until right before Wings part 1 when he said "No Flash cameras please x 6 or 7". Then of coarse during the song some fucktard used a flash camera. Instead of singing the end of part 1 he said "Please no flash cameras" another 6 or 7 times.

During Lateralus Maynard and the lead singer from melt banana played the card game War. Obviously not a whole game.

They sounded good, they have the best sound guys in the business. Adam didn't seem into it at all. Danny had his normal energy. Justin was having issues with his rig all night but he was full of energy as well.

All and all I was disappointed.

Melt Banana was above my head. I went in with an open mind but they didn't appeal to me. They were loud LOUD. The whole time the were playing I was thinking the are Ninja-MING", 'cause they look like little ninjas, but the guitarist apparently has SARS, or so the mask makes one believe. ;)
rip Neal Parker (NHRA)

Last edited by biff0016; 06-21-2007 at 02:39 PM..
OFFLINE |