View Single Post
rednas5
06-20-2007, 08:45 AM

I drove all the way from Kansas City to the good ol' town of Cape Girardeau. This was my third concert on this tour and by far Kemper Arena was the best. I guess I was really disappointed by the crowd, security, and venue. People seemed not quite into the show from where I was sitting in section 120. The setlist needs to change and I think the tour is getting a little long in the tooth for them. None the less they played their hearts out. My theory is they're touring so much that the lay off between albums will again be 4 to 5 years away. Again, just a theory. I did hear today that TOOL is possibly doing a movie together where all band members are actively involved equally. That would be interesting. Thanks TOOL.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:45 AM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/16 - Cape Girardeau, MO - Show Me Center

I drove all the way from Kansas City to the good ol' town of Cape Girardeau. This was my third concert on this tour and by far Kemper Arena was the best. I guess I was really disappointed by the crowd, security, and venue. People seemed not quite into the show from where I was sitting in section 120. The setlist needs to change and I think the tour is getting a little long in the tooth for them. None the less they played their hearts out. My theory is they're touring so much that the lay off between albums will again be 4 to 5 years away. Again, just a theory. I did hear today that TOOL is possibly doing a movie together where all band members are actively involved equally. That would be interesting. Thanks TOOL.
OFFLINE |