Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right In Two
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended)
Vicarious

The trip to Cape Girardeau was worth it for me. I finally got to see Right In Two after chasing them around the country. What a cool place to see Tool at this stage of their career (reminded me of a high school gym). The drum jam during Lateralus was AWESOME and the extended Stinkfist was one of my favorites of the night, even though I have seen it played 8 times now. All in all, I had a great time and I hope that I will be lucky enough to witness the greatest band of my generation one more time.

Napoleon
Old 06-18-2007, 01:49 PM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/16 - Cape Girardeau, MO - Show Me Center

Jambi
Stinkfist (Extended)
46 & 2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right In Two
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended)
Vicarious

The trip to Cape Girardeau was worth it for me. I finally got to see Right In Two after chasing them around the country. What a cool place to see Tool at this stage of their career (reminded me of a high school gym). The drum jam during Lateralus was AWESOME and the extended Stinkfist was one of my favorites of the night, even though I have seen it played 8 times now. All in all, I had a great time and I hope that I will be lucky enough to witness the greatest band of my generation one more time.

Napoleon
OFFLINE |