View Single Post
zzzsleepzzz's Avatar zzzsleepzzz
06-10-2007, 08:01 PM

Man...I'm sorry, but some of you people are just OUT OF YOUR F'IN MINDS!!! THE SHOW WAS AMAZING!! It was my 10th time seeing TOOL, they NEVER dissapoint. Yes I have seen them on good nights and bad nights, but they ARE human! I was in the perfect state of mind thanks to good ol uncle cid. My best friend I grew up with that I never see anymore made the 10 hour trip to come down and see this show with me. We used to always EAT and listen to Aenima with headphones on over and over and over. It was awesome to see Tool together, and they did not dissapoint! I also saw the Verizon DC show, the MCI center DC show (lat tour), the Baltimore Arean show (lat tour), and mulitple other places. I've seen the 10k days show 6 times, beginning with Coachella, then the warm up tour, then the full blown one 4 times on different legs. They are always AMAZING, even if in varying degrees.

I really believe we got a special show. Maynard was EXTREMELY thankful for the respect Baltimore gave tool, in both the venue and the fans. I've never seen him gush about anything like that before. The Lateralus tour was amazing, and I see so many people say it was better in both song selection and lighting/stage setup. I think it was just different. Lateralus was more positive, this tour is more dark. The lasers look AMAZING!! So do those 3 round lighting rigs above the stage, the net of being backdrop, the extra screens on stage, I could go on and on. UNREAL!!

You know when Tool talks about being aggrivated with their fans, I think they are partially refering to people who always bitch and complain about what tool does. THEY JUST CAN'T WIN, AND THEY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PLEASE EVERYONE. It's funny the "net critics" who sit back and say all this shit sucks, they don't do this, they could do this better, blah blah. NOBODY CAN DO IT BETTER THEN TOOL! I mean, why do you keep going? When I see the kind of show I saw two nights ago, I just feel so grateful to have witnessed the greatest band of my generation in their element offering something that makes any other concert look pathetic in comparison. And people just whine and complain. OF COURSE it would be nice if tool added a few different songs here and there, but they don't. OH WELL! It's THEIR choice. I personally think they have a very specific message for this tour, people just aren't getting it. I saw a VERY clear message being delivered, and this tour to me focuses very much on death and other dark elements. It's certainly not Lateralus, that era is over. Anyways, I'll stop blabbing.

I'll end by saying people should REALLY be more grateful. Once this band is gone you ALL will be missing it and after about 10 years of no Tool I bet you would give your left testicle to see TOOL play ANY song, let alone the ones that YOU think they should play!
Old 06-10-2007, 08:01 PM   #36

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/08 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena

Man...I'm sorry, but some of you people are just OUT OF YOUR F'IN MINDS!!! THE SHOW WAS AMAZING!! It was my 10th time seeing TOOL, they NEVER dissapoint. Yes I have seen them on good nights and bad nights, but they ARE human! I was in the perfect state of mind thanks to good ol uncle cid. My best friend I grew up with that I never see anymore made the 10 hour trip to come down and see this show with me. We used to always EAT and listen to Aenima with headphones on over and over and over. It was awesome to see Tool together, and they did not dissapoint! I also saw the Verizon DC show, the MCI center DC show (lat tour), the Baltimore Arean show (lat tour), and mulitple other places. I've seen the 10k days show 6 times, beginning with Coachella, then the warm up tour, then the full blown one 4 times on different legs. They are always AMAZING, even if in varying degrees.

I really believe we got a special show. Maynard was EXTREMELY thankful for the respect Baltimore gave tool, in both the venue and the fans. I've never seen him gush about anything like that before. The Lateralus tour was amazing, and I see so many people say it was better in both song selection and lighting/stage setup. I think it was just different. Lateralus was more positive, this tour is more dark. The lasers look AMAZING!! So do those 3 round lighting rigs above the stage, the net of being backdrop, the extra screens on stage, I could go on and on. UNREAL!!

You know when Tool talks about being aggrivated with their fans, I think they are partially refering to people who always bitch and complain about what tool does. THEY JUST CAN'T WIN, AND THEY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PLEASE EVERYONE. It's funny the "net critics" who sit back and say all this shit sucks, they don't do this, they could do this better, blah blah. NOBODY CAN DO IT BETTER THEN TOOL! I mean, why do you keep going? When I see the kind of show I saw two nights ago, I just feel so grateful to have witnessed the greatest band of my generation in their element offering something that makes any other concert look pathetic in comparison. And people just whine and complain. OF COURSE it would be nice if tool added a few different songs here and there, but they don't. OH WELL! It's THEIR choice. I personally think they have a very specific message for this tour, people just aren't getting it. I saw a VERY clear message being delivered, and this tour to me focuses very much on death and other dark elements. It's certainly not Lateralus, that era is over. Anyways, I'll stop blabbing.

I'll end by saying people should REALLY be more grateful. Once this band is gone you ALL will be missing it and after about 10 years of no Tool I bet you would give your left testicle to see TOOL play ANY song, let alone the ones that YOU think they should play!
OFFLINE |