View Single Post
believe2969's Avatar believe2969
06-10-2007, 04:08 PM

Set list as stated above. Only attended 4 shows this year but this by far was the best for me. Fl 1, row 14, aisle seats. It was perfect. Could see and hear perfect.
Clear perfect view of Maynard and Adam. I don't hear all the flaws others speak of but maybe it was the weed for me. Maybe you should smoke it up a bit. Anyhow, are you perfect at what you do? Security in my section were big and looked mean but didn't really do anything. Everyone was taking videos and pics and I was toking my ganja here and there. They did rip a bottle of Jager though out of the boys hand that were sitting behind us. Security should have taken it earlier maybe then they wouldn't have been hooting and hollering, "TOOL"! and other stupis shit during Wings Part I and II. Idiots. No complaints about tool, just the so called fans, and to the couples in front of us that just had to make out and grope one another every ten minutes. There is a time and place for that.
Old 06-10-2007, 04:08 PM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/09 - Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hotel

Set list as stated above. Only attended 4 shows this year but this by far was the best for me. Fl 1, row 14, aisle seats. It was perfect. Could see and hear perfect.
Clear perfect view of Maynard and Adam. I don't hear all the flaws others speak of but maybe it was the weed for me. Maybe you should smoke it up a bit. Anyhow, are you perfect at what you do? Security in my section were big and looked mean but didn't really do anything. Everyone was taking videos and pics and I was toking my ganja here and there. They did rip a bottle of Jager though out of the boys hand that were sitting behind us. Security should have taken it earlier maybe then they wouldn't have been hooting and hollering, "TOOL"! and other stupis shit during Wings Part I and II. Idiots. No complaints about tool, just the so called fans, and to the couples in front of us that just had to make out and grope one another every ten minutes. There is a time and place for that.
OFFLINE |