View Single Post
ProfoundHaytred's Avatar ProfoundHaytred
06-10-2007, 06:20 AM

Contrary to the first post, Maynard was very talkative. Mentioning the Borgata'a amazing pasta, making a few fat elvis jokes and calling the stagehands oompa-loompas.
I really thought we would get a different setlist seeing how the band has some time off now to spend in AC. But, to no avail. Right in Two was ok but Flood or Pushit would have been much better.
I took about 50 pics and 6 or 6 short video clips with my camera taht I snuck in, go me.
I also met Justin at about 3PM on the side of the venue and got him to autograph my copy of 10,000 Days. He was really nice, but declined a photo because " Sorry mate, I jus' woke up." Heavy british accent. Overall, the performance was superb, I danced and sang my ass off, sorry to anyone who has to put up with my obnoxious ass. I can't wait untill Reading in July!

PICS SOON!
Old 06-10-2007, 06:20 AM   #13
predicticus maximus

Bincount™: 2
Re: 2007/06/09 - Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hotel

Contrary to the first post, Maynard was very talkative. Mentioning the Borgata'a amazing pasta, making a few fat elvis jokes and calling the stagehands oompa-loompas.
I really thought we would get a different setlist seeing how the band has some time off now to spend in AC. But, to no avail. Right in Two was ok but Flood or Pushit would have been much better.
I took about 50 pics and 6 or 6 short video clips with my camera taht I snuck in, go me.
I also met Justin at about 3PM on the side of the venue and got him to autograph my copy of 10,000 Days. He was really nice, but declined a photo because " Sorry mate, I jus' woke up." Heavy british accent. Overall, the performance was superb, I danced and sang my ass off, sorry to anyone who has to put up with my obnoxious ass. I can't wait untill Reading in July!

PICS SOON!
OFFLINE |