View Single Post
cosmo4u's Avatar cosmo4u
06-10-2007, 04:41 AM

this is my 3rd tool show on the tour and it was pretty much spot on. Voacls were low to start with but the lab coats were on top of it. Only problem maynard had was during Lat. when he spent half the time making hand signals to the techs and pointing at adam...all while singing of course.

Maynardisms...
What's up Jersey (to open the show)
they look like umpaloompas (Lab techs taking off melting banana's small kit)
(I have a confession to make.you guys know the borgota? The resturaunt has the best pasta. I just had a bowl full of it. Now I feel pregnant. LIke Elvis Pregnant. Im really tired. You know what the only thing keeping me up is...Jersey (while letting adam tune and lab techs finish)
Old 06-10-2007, 04:41 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/09 - Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hotel

this is my 3rd tool show on the tour and it was pretty much spot on. Voacls were low to start with but the lab coats were on top of it. Only problem maynard had was during Lat. when he spent half the time making hand signals to the techs and pointing at adam...all while singing of course.

Maynardisms...
What's up Jersey (to open the show)
they look like umpaloompas (Lab techs taking off melting banana's small kit)
(I have a confession to make.you guys know the borgota? The resturaunt has the best pasta. I just had a bowl full of it. Now I feel pregnant. LIke Elvis Pregnant. Im really tired. You know what the only thing keeping me up is...Jersey (while letting adam tune and lab techs finish)
OFFLINE |