View Single Post
Drainer
06-09-2007, 11:22 AM

My review: This is was my third show. I saw them during their Chicago small venue tour. I saw them again in Columbus.

My rank:

Chicago: By far, the best. Perfect sound, sober was played perfectly, crowd was the best. The small theatre was the best possible place to see tool. The building directed the sound nicely to my ears.

Baltimore: 2nd best. Overall good sound, decent view of the stage from where I was sitting. The only bad part was this horrid girl that would not stfu during Wings for Marie part 1. Everyone around her kept telling her to shut up and the attention whore just kept up a high pitch scream: "MAYNARD MAYNARD...HE ISN'T LOOKING...F YOU MAYNARD!" Maynard vocals were pretty good. He went out with a bang with particularly strong vicarious vocals. Extended stinkfist was godly as always.

Columbus: The worst one. I was on the FLOOR. (like 7 rows back from the stage to the left) The sound on the floor sucked. I was in a dead zone or somthing. Anyway, it was still a good concert overall and the sound cleared up for some of the songs.

Last edited by paraflux; 06-10-2007 at 08:54 AM..
Old 06-09-2007, 11:22 AM   #27
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/08 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena

My review: This is was my third show. I saw them during their Chicago small venue tour. I saw them again in Columbus.

My rank:

Chicago: By far, the best. Perfect sound, sober was played perfectly, crowd was the best. The small theatre was the best possible place to see tool. The building directed the sound nicely to my ears.

Baltimore: 2nd best. Overall good sound, decent view of the stage from where I was sitting. The only bad part was this horrid girl that would not stfu during Wings for Marie part 1. Everyone around her kept telling her to shut up and the attention whore just kept up a high pitch scream: "MAYNARD MAYNARD...HE ISN'T LOOKING...F YOU MAYNARD!" Maynard vocals were pretty good. He went out with a bang with particularly strong vicarious vocals. Extended stinkfist was godly as always.

Columbus: The worst one. I was on the FLOOR. (like 7 rows back from the stage to the left) The sound on the floor sucked. I was in a dead zone or somthing. Anyway, it was still a good concert overall and the sound cleared up for some of the songs.

Last edited by paraflux; 06-10-2007 at 08:54 AM..
OFFLINE |