View Single Post
organicdestroyer's Avatar organicdestroyer
06-09-2007, 09:32 AM

I was in section 103. Great sound and great view. This was my 5th show and I think it was the best. I saw them in Detroit on the warm up tour and it was great but the energy at this show was incredible. When I heard the beginning to Flood I about shit my pants. Maynard was very into it. The comment about his stepfather was classic. Wings was a definite highlight also. I think LK/Roseta could be one of there best songs live I can't get enough of it. Melt Banana was very loud and kind of annoying after a while. I do respect what there are doing but its not my cup of tea. I do want to say something to the "die hard fan" wearing the Tool army shirt in 103 row d that went for a beer during Flood. YOU ARE A DUMB ASS. You missed one of the best moments of the concert. To the ugly ass skinny girl in row c wearing the dirty ass looking hippie chick shirt. YOU CAN'T DANCE so stop trying and just bang your head or tap your foot or some shit like that. Anyway, this show was insane and I can only hope they can repeat in WS.

Last edited by organicdestroyer; 06-09-2007 at 02:50 PM..
Old 06-09-2007, 09:32 AM   #36
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/05 - Greenville, SC - Bi-Lo Center

I was in section 103. Great sound and great view. This was my 5th show and I think it was the best. I saw them in Detroit on the warm up tour and it was great but the energy at this show was incredible. When I heard the beginning to Flood I about shit my pants. Maynard was very into it. The comment about his stepfather was classic. Wings was a definite highlight also. I think LK/Roseta could be one of there best songs live I can't get enough of it. Melt Banana was very loud and kind of annoying after a while. I do respect what there are doing but its not my cup of tea. I do want to say something to the "die hard fan" wearing the Tool army shirt in 103 row d that went for a beer during Flood. YOU ARE A DUMB ASS. You missed one of the best moments of the concert. To the ugly ass skinny girl in row c wearing the dirty ass looking hippie chick shirt. YOU CAN'T DANCE so stop trying and just bang your head or tap your foot or some shit like that. Anyway, this show was insane and I can only hope they can repeat in WS.

Last edited by organicdestroyer; 06-09-2007 at 02:50 PM..
OFFLINE |