View Single Post
darkslayer96's Avatar darkslayer96
06-09-2007, 08:18 AM

Hey Guys!

Yeah I was on the floor midstream, like on the edge of the mosh pit, People were moshing pretty hard last night. I really dont like to mosh anymore, but for each their own.

The show was amazing, it seemed like everything went perfectly...This show was 10,000 times better than the one in DC. I think maynard was really into the show as well. They all seemed a bit happy at the end after Vicarious, the crowd was unbelievable. Nice Show guyz! lets do it again sometime! lol

Another thing i noticed is that they "strayed" away from the 10,000 days album quite a bit, only playing a few songs from it, that was a delight, I mean I love 10,000 days, but I rather them play some off their other albums too.

All in all it was a blast!

Also, I am thinking of going to the reading show now, lol~!
Old 06-09-2007, 08:18 AM   #19
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 21
Re: 2007/06/08 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena

Hey Guys!

Yeah I was on the floor midstream, like on the edge of the mosh pit, People were moshing pretty hard last night. I really dont like to mosh anymore, but for each their own.

The show was amazing, it seemed like everything went perfectly...This show was 10,000 times better than the one in DC. I think maynard was really into the show as well. They all seemed a bit happy at the end after Vicarious, the crowd was unbelievable. Nice Show guyz! lets do it again sometime! lol

Another thing i noticed is that they "strayed" away from the 10,000 days album quite a bit, only playing a few songs from it, that was a delight, I mean I love 10,000 days, but I rather them play some off their other albums too.

All in all it was a blast!

Also, I am thinking of going to the reading show now, lol~!
OFFLINE |