View Single Post
stevenrb
06-09-2007, 07:00 AM

Melt Banana ahh whatever. Tool was awesome. The lighting was sweet. I was floor center and could hear nicely. The comment at the begining "Lets have a moment of silence for Paris hilton, this next song is dedicated to her its called Stinkfist" that was so funny. Then he dedicated Vicarious to her also funny. Flood was awesome. i think the only thing that was cool about Melt Banana being there would be the drum solo thingy they tool did w/ the drummer from Melt banana and Maynard on the old phone joke. Did anyone notice the little bag hanging to maynards side wtf is that? Ive been told that Maynard is epileptic hence the reason he doesnt want flash photography and why he wears sunglasses through the whole show and stays in the shaddows. Those moving circle lights above the stage were awesome tooo if i was tripping like the guy behind me i think that would have been sweet. Finaly anyone parked in the parking garage you suck took me an hour to get out of there.
Old 06-09-2007, 07:00 AM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/08 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena

Melt Banana ahh whatever. Tool was awesome. The lighting was sweet. I was floor center and could hear nicely. The comment at the begining "Lets have a moment of silence for Paris hilton, this next song is dedicated to her its called Stinkfist" that was so funny. Then he dedicated Vicarious to her also funny. Flood was awesome. i think the only thing that was cool about Melt Banana being there would be the drum solo thingy they tool did w/ the drummer from Melt banana and Maynard on the old phone joke. Did anyone notice the little bag hanging to maynards side wtf is that? Ive been told that Maynard is epileptic hence the reason he doesnt want flash photography and why he wears sunglasses through the whole show and stays in the shaddows. Those moving circle lights above the stage were awesome tooo if i was tripping like the guy behind me i think that would have been sweet. Finaly anyone parked in the parking garage you suck took me an hour to get out of there.
OFFLINE |