View Single Post
sinfall's Avatar sinfall
06-08-2007, 08:01 PM

Just got home as well! 2nd tool show and it was great! Skipping what was previously mentioned. Before the show my wife and i were hanging around the tour buses. met some people that had been following the band since orlando! Then Justin came out on his bike. Took some pictures and signed something. He recognized the group that had been following the band. He then went inside. He came back out a few minutes later with 5 tickets and gave it to the group. They followed from richmond to baltimore, but didn't have tickets for the show. Justin is a fucking awesome person and seemed very down to earth. We saw Adam arrive, but he went straight inside. We got a pic of him while he was hanging out chatting. After justin went inside a few of the stage hands came out since they were finished. one of them chatted with my wife and I for about 45 minutes and gave me a guitar pick he snagged from the stage. He was bitching about having to wear the booties over his shoes to not damage the projection stage

I'll post pics later.

Also during Lateralus drum solo maynard came back onto the stage with a house phone like he was receiving a call, then walked off of his platform and tried to hand the phone to the melt-banana drummer during his part of the solo

Last edited by sinfall; 06-08-2007 at 08:36 PM.. Reason: more
Old 06-08-2007, 08:01 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2007/06/08 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena

Just got home as well! 2nd tool show and it was great! Skipping what was previously mentioned. Before the show my wife and i were hanging around the tour buses. met some people that had been following the band since orlando! Then Justin came out on his bike. Took some pictures and signed something. He recognized the group that had been following the band. He then went inside. He came back out a few minutes later with 5 tickets and gave it to the group. They followed from richmond to baltimore, but didn't have tickets for the show. Justin is a fucking awesome person and seemed very down to earth. We saw Adam arrive, but he went straight inside. We got a pic of him while he was hanging out chatting. After justin went inside a few of the stage hands came out since they were finished. one of them chatted with my wife and I for about 45 minutes and gave me a guitar pick he snagged from the stage. He was bitching about having to wear the booties over his shoes to not damage the projection stage

I'll post pics later.

Also during Lateralus drum solo maynard came back onto the stage with a house phone like he was receiving a call, then walked off of his platform and tried to hand the phone to the melt-banana drummer during his part of the solo

Last edited by sinfall; 06-08-2007 at 08:36 PM.. Reason: more
OFFLINE |