View Single Post
Train's Avatar Train
06-06-2007, 06:49 PM

Last night's show was spectacular! The band's level of musical expertise coupled with the mind blowing visuals left me spellbound...only had a few beers prior to the show!!

We were in row B section 221 (stage right) and had a perfect view of the band and all the visual effects. It was incredible watching Danny on the kit from that spot. The whole band was just ridiculous, the energy out of this world! Some of the visual highlights for me were the interlocked spiraling bodies and the sequence looking back from Saturn towards the Sun. Shit, all of the visuals & lasers were amazing!!

This was my 4th Tool show, first saw them way back at Lollapalooza in 1993 (Metrolina Expo). Caught the last show in G-ville, thanks a bunch to the band for the return visit!! I hope the albums and touring will continue...we are all fortunate for everything you've given us so far!!!

Peace
Old 06-06-2007, 06:49 PM   #26
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/05 - Greenville, SC - Bi-Lo Center

Last night's show was spectacular! The band's level of musical expertise coupled with the mind blowing visuals left me spellbound...only had a few beers prior to the show!!

We were in row B section 221 (stage right) and had a perfect view of the band and all the visual effects. It was incredible watching Danny on the kit from that spot. The whole band was just ridiculous, the energy out of this world! Some of the visual highlights for me were the interlocked spiraling bodies and the sequence looking back from Saturn towards the Sun. Shit, all of the visuals & lasers were amazing!!

This was my 4th Tool show, first saw them way back at Lollapalooza in 1993 (Metrolina Expo). Caught the last show in G-ville, thanks a bunch to the band for the return visit!! I hope the albums and touring will continue...we are all fortunate for everything you've given us so far!!!

Peace
OFFLINE |