View Single Post
bballandtennis89
06-06-2007, 01:41 PM

Awesome show. At first I thought it wasn't going to be so good because Melt Banana was the worst band I've ever heard. I couldn't here a word she said, it was all drowned out by the guitars. I thought we might be sitting to close and wouldn't be able to understand MJK. But then Tool came on, and they started playing Jambi. Hell yeah, what a great concert. The best I've ever been to. I love MJK's stage presence. He has that weird dance he does to the songs, which is awesome. And Danny Carey with the chest pounding double bass drum. God he's so good. All in all, great experience for me and my friend and I can't wait for another album and I hope they'll come back to Gawga.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:41 PM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/04 - Duluth, GA - Gwinnette Center

Awesome show. At first I thought it wasn't going to be so good because Melt Banana was the worst band I've ever heard. I couldn't here a word she said, it was all drowned out by the guitars. I thought we might be sitting to close and wouldn't be able to understand MJK. But then Tool came on, and they started playing Jambi. Hell yeah, what a great concert. The best I've ever been to. I love MJK's stage presence. He has that weird dance he does to the songs, which is awesome. And Danny Carey with the chest pounding double bass drum. God he's so good. All in all, great experience for me and my friend and I can't wait for another album and I hope they'll come back to Gawga.
OFFLINE |